Our Mission is, was, and has always beenTo manufacture the strongest, longest lasting, most versatile, best looking bean bag chair, and at an affordable price. More
Manufacturing for 39 years4 sizes and 70+ colors/fabrics. Our most popular bean bag chair is our X-Large 125" Adult Chair. It is very ample, big enough for most any adult as well as kids to get comfy in for a night by the fire or an intense afternoon of ball games. Just kick back and relax more completely than you ever imagined because our bean bag chair will contour itself to fit you perfectly, filling in the curves of your back and giving you ultimate support.
What Makes Bean Bag City Unique* Our Bean Bag Materials are all commercial grade made to last and last.
* Flat-Felled seams means the stitches go through 4 layers of cloth, not just 2 layers, so the seams are far stronger.
* Lock Stitched means that the thread will not un-ravel if a stitch is broken. Chain stitched bean bags un-ravel readily if a stitch is broken.
* The chain stitch was invented so the thread will move in the seams... not good on vinyl as the movement "saws" through the needle holes, and the chair then rips on the dotted line created by the needle holes.
* Our commercial accounts: libraries, hospitals, reading classes, doctors offices are amazed that their bean bags are doing so well even after 10 years. Most other bean bags leak within a year.
* Our tops and bottoms are reinforced and triple sewn.
* Our zippers have a hideaway zipper slider so children cannot open the zipper and the slider cannot scratch your wood or tile floors.
* The zippers in our bean bag chairs are heavy duty nylon boot zippers...not metal zippers that break.
* We sew with color matching thread for a professional furniture look. Other bean bags are sewn with clear cutgut thread that is very sharp edged. Sharp edged thread combined with chain stitching that "saws" in the seam is shear doom for those bean bags.
One Year GuaranteeBecause of our thicker leather like vinyl, and our true flat-felled seams, multiple rows of stitching, and reinforced tops and bottoms, Bean Bag City® offers a 1 Year Warranty on our beanbags. For a period of one year we will guarantee all seams and workmanship from defects.