- Product Details
- Available Sizes
- Why We Are Better
- Product Reviews
Color = Pink Rose
Material = Vinyl
Circumference 132" (8 cu.ft.)
Floorspace 32" x 32" when sitting upright.
$167.99 Retail Value
Factory Direct to you
$139.00 + shipping
You Save: $34.99
Availability: Usually ships next business day. Manufactured & shipped by Bean Bag City. Made in USA.
Our 110" Large bean bag is great for kids up to teens if you have a small room. Bean Bag City uses thicker more durable materials, double reinforced tops and bottoms, flat felled seams, 2 child safe zippers. Our superior construction can handle the abuse kids and teens subject bean bags to much better than any of our competition's bean bags. Our 110" Large beanbag chair is comfy for people up to 5'2" tall, but compact for tight spaces, perfect for college dorm rooms. However, we do suggest getting one of our bigger beanbags if you have larger children or taller teens. Add a MONOGRAM.
You can also get Pink Rose these
Click on a size to choose.
What Makes Our Chairs Different From All Others?
See in detail here, or read key points below.
- Commercial Strength Standards to survive serious, long, use
- Super strong flat-felled seams with 2 rows of lockstitches and matching dacron thread -
- Thicker more durable materials, automotive upholstery velvets, and double-ply simsuedes, 16 oz. denims -
- Larger, stronger, over-size nylon boot zippers
closure keep scratchy zippers covered up and makes zippers child safe -
- Reinforced tops and the bottoms
- All tops and bottoms have multiple rows of stitching
- One year guarantee ... but typically lasting 8 to 10 years -
- 3 chairs in 1 ... Hi-Back Chair, Barrel Chair, and Lounger
- Distinctive filler gives our chairs their unique support -
- Ample for all ages - kids to adults will enjoy our huge chairs
- Return Policy
- Made in the USA !
What People Are Saying!
Come pick up your bean bag at our Spring Valley showroom and take advantage of some great walk in deals and specials.
Yes!Please mail me your FREE color samples and information packet. I would like to see first hand the true color and texture, so I can fully appreciate the thickness and quality of your fabrics.