- Product Details
- Available Sizes
- Why We Are Better
- Product Reviews
Color = Spicy Brown
Material = Vinyl
Circumference 116" (6 cu.ft.)
Floorspace 30" x 30" when sitting upright.
$158.99 Retail Value
Factory Direct to you
$124 + shipping
You Save: $34.99
Availability: Usually ships next business day. Manufactured & shipped by Bean Bag City. Made in USA.
Parents like our kids bean bag chairs because they are a soft, safe, spill resistant, and extremely durable due to our unique flat felled seam construction and thicker vinyls. Our vinyls look and feel like real leather, not shiny plastic. Kids love our bean bag chairs because they are FUN, can be molded into many shapes, can be tackled, climbed on, or jumped into. They are perfect for watching TV, reading, napping, or playing video games. For kids up to 4'6" or less than 10 years old. We can even Monogram.
You can also get Spicy Brown these
Click on a size to choose.
Currently Shown Above
What Makes Our Chairs Different From All Others?
See in detail here, or read key points below.
- Commercial Strength Standards to survive serious, long, use
- Super strong flat-felled seams with 2 rows of lockstitches and matching dacron thread -
- Thicker more durable materials, automotive upholstery velvets, and double-ply simsuedes, 16 oz. denims -
- Larger, stronger, over-size nylon boot zippers
closure keep scratchy zippers covered up and makes zippers child safe -
- Reinforced tops and the bottoms
- All tops and bottoms have multiple rows of stitching
- One year guarantee ... but typically lasting 8 to 10 years -
- 3 chairs in 1 ... Hi-Back Chair, Barrel Chair, and Lounger
- Distinctive filler gives our chairs their unique support -
- Ample for all ages - kids to adults will enjoy our huge chairs
- Return Policy
- Made in the USA !
What People Are Saying!
Come pick up your bean bag at our Spring Valley showroom and take advantage of some great walk in deals and specials.
Yes!Please mail me your FREE color samples and information packet. I would like to see first hand the true color and texture, so I can fully appreciate the thickness and quality of your fabrics.